Monday, March 26, 2007
can someone tell me, am i lost ?
can someone tell me, what I'm doing?
can someone tell me, is this what i want?
can someone tell me, if i am still me ?
sometimes i feel as thought I'm lost and have lose everything Else there is no other person who knows me better then me, no other person who goes shopping with me, who thinks like me, who just another more or better me. After i lose my friend someone dear, although its only a year. Yet i shed so much tears. Maybe i should make new friends, but no one like you treasure and appreciates me like you do!
Everything just sucks now everyone changing, getting my so annoyed with everything! cursing and swearing at everything i do, does not makes sense, when i get high and hyper i just feel like I'm with you but its all different.Sometimes i have to be something I'm not in order to please everyone I'm not like that i don't want to be everything has changed everyone i do not know how to tell her I'm just so frustrated with her. i need your help your best at comforting me no one listens to me but wants me to listen to them everyone just wants me and once their done they dump me a side but with you i feel home, i feel save, i know you would never abandon me :(
please come back quick.